|The 14th International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic, Bucovina 2020, Romania|
The Bucovina Museum from Suceava has the distinct pleasure of inviting you to participate to the International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic BUCOVINA – ROMANIA, the 14th Edition, 2020.
1. The International Exhibition of Satirical Graphic has as theme: ”To hold a pen is to be at war. (Voltaire)” (The importance and the power of a pen in someone’s hand).
2. We address to all the professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world, regardless of their age.
3. The number of sent cartoons is maximum five.
4. Please attach in .doc format a brief presentation of your artistic activity (surname and name, exact address, e-mail address, a photo and your CV).
5. The exhibition prizes are:
– Grand prize – 500 € + diploma + gold medal
– Second prize – 300 € + diploma – „Gândeşte” Association
– Third prize – 100 € + diploma – „Gândeşte” Association
– Three mentions – diploma + medal
6. The cartoons must be sent at the e-mail address: email@example.com and they must be of 300 dpi resolution, A4 format, realized in any technique: black and white or coloured.
7. All the events of the exhibition will be published in the web page of the Bucovina Museum and also on the webpages of the partners. All the artists who will qualify for the exhibition will receive the printed catalogue containing all the selected cartoons.
8. Deadline for sending your cartoons: 30 April 2020.
9. The exhibition will be opened for the public in June 2020.
10. Bucovina Museum – muzeulbucovinei.ro and „Gândeşte” Association – gandeste.org reserve the right to use the works submitted for the contest in any way suited to promote the contest and its results.
Jury Members: Mihai Panzaru PIM – cartoonist; George Licurici – cartoonist www.licurici.eu; Ovidiu Ambrozie Borta BOA – cartoonist www.artboa.ro boa-caricatura.eu .
Source: muzeulbucovinei .