SUBJECT: PANDEMIA, COVID-19
1) The competition has been organized for national and international for competitors who is amateur or professional throughout world.
2) The caricatures including out of public decency, containing offence and politics, undesirable and harmful declarations cannot attend the competition.
3) The relatives of jury cannot attend the competition.
4) Drawing style is optional. If the caricature is wanted to be sent as printed out, it must contain the sign (wet signature) of artist.
5) Caricature size must be at least A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) and uttermost A3 (29.7 x 42 cm), must be 300 dpi, jpg.
6) Caricatures that will be sent must haven’t been get any award. Any caricature that is subjected to replica, similar or comprint will not be received for consideration.
7) Competitors must add their short CVs to their work.
8) Participants can send 5 (three) caricatures maximum.
9) Any competitors who is under the age of 18 must attach their personal id copy to their application.
10) The deadline for the delivery of the works is 21st May 2020, Monday. “Muğla Büyükşehir Belediyesi 2. Uluslararası Karikatür Yarışması”, name and surname of the artist and the work must be sent to the email@example.com under the headline of name of the artist, country and city.
11) Any participants under the age of 18 one of his/her parents’ accommodation and transportation fee will be covered. (The expenses of the guests who came with competitors will be their own.). Accommodation and transportation expenses of our award-winning participants under 18 and a parent will be covered.
12) The prize winners reward will be transferred to their IBAN which will be given before the competition. Beneficiary must have completed the papers in full and sign it. If the beneficiary does not inform his/her IBAN number, the prize is going to be lapsed within a year. In case of lapse, participants cannot have any rights on prize, copyright.
13) Any caricatures sent to the competition will not be sent back. The ranked or unranked caricatures may be used or shared by Mugla Metropolitan Municipality for cultural purposes. Among the sent caricatures, an album will be organized by Mugla Metropolitan Municipality with the help of Jury members. These albums will only be sent to the participants who are ranked in the competition and published in the album.
14) The right of publication of the works awarded as prize, mansion mention or works that will be exhibit at the end of the competition will belong to Mugla Metropolitan Municipality according to Law of Intellectual Property Rights numbered 5846, 21st title, 22nd, 23rd title, 24th title and 25th title. According to these rights Mugla Metropolitan Municipality can use these works in Turkish or all other languages, all kind of publishing contents by indicating the artist’s name for indefinitely. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality doesn’t allow using of the works for any other purposes under any circumstances. No payment will be done for the works that will be exhibited or chosen for album. All participants who have submitted their work for the competition are deemed to have accepted the conditions above.
First Prize: 10.000 TL
Second Prize: 7.000 TL
Third Prize: 5.000 TL
Honorable Mention (3): 2.000 TL
Under the age of 18 (10-18) : 1.000 TL
Turan Özdemir Special Prize: 1.500 TL
Gürbüz DOĞAN EKŞİOĞLU (Ass. Doc. Yeditepe University Lecturer – Caricaturist)
Savaş ÜNLÜ (Humourist)
Şevket YALAZ (Caricaturist)
Abdülkadir USLU (Caricaturist)
Mehmet SELÇUK (Caricaturist, General Coordinator)
Sait MUNZUR (Caricaturist)
- The deadline is until the end of working hours on Monday, 21 May 2021
- The jury evaluation meeting will be held on Saturday, 29 May 2021
- The results of the competition will be announced on Tuesday, 14 June 2021
- The award ceremony will be held on a date determined by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality. Carricatures that the jury deems worth exhibiting will be exhibited on the date, time and place is going to be decided by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality.
WISH GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
Competition Coordinator: Serdal YILDIRIM – Ceyda Ceren ZABİR
Phone: 0(536) 862 67 91 – 0(542) 380 52 00
Operator: 444 48 01 Interior: 1123
Address: Muğla Büyükşehir Belediyesi
Müştakbey Mahallesi Belediye Sokak No:6 Menteşe/Muğla
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Note: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality reserves the right to make changes in this specification if deem is necessary.
Source: Mehmet Selçuk (Cartoonist-Coordinator)